We specialize in smart embedded electronics (I-IoT). We’ve created everything from tag to tag ranging solution to an energy harvesting circuit that’s ideal for connected hardware.
We don’t believe in building everything at once – so we’ve hacked the software prototype development process (the same one that NASA uses), tweaking it slightly for our hardware projects. Why? Because an iterative, trial-and-error approach works best for us. It allows us to create minimum viable products in a short period of time and incrementally improve live prototypes following user feedback.
Be ready to enroll in a team that consists of embedded engineers, industrial designers, and software developers. You will support out the development teams in setting up verification documentations, test methods for functional testing and keep control of quality of our products.
After (and during) work, we pay special attention in maintaining our culture of learning new stuff everyday, being and staying ahead of the curve and challenging each other in a supportive atmosphere.
- Analyses product and user-level functionality for verification and validation during development and documents as appropriate
- Design, conduct and documents tests on verification and validation during the development and product releases.
- Analyses and documents product findings and develop solutions for them
- Instruct and communicate with development teams and Product Owner
- Indicate product risks
- 3-4 years of experience in related work field as test engineer
- Strong in communication, analytical and creative problem solving.
- Affinity with Agile and test-driven development
- Excellent sparring partner
- Passion for learning and exploring new areas of technology,
- You speak sufficient English, but geen zorgen we spreken ook gewoon Nederlands;
- Our preference is for full-time occupancy.
Preferred skills and experience
- Experience with I-IoT solutions
- Experience in product risk management
- Experience in design of validation & verification tests
- Understanding of product & use case functionality,
- (technical) experience with embedded systems and sensors validation
- (small scale) Project management
What we offer
- Responsibility and alternation;
- Informal, fun working atmosphere in Rotterdam;
- Working multidisciplinary in-house;
- Great lunch with the team;)
No recruitment agencies please.